About Me

Hey! I’m Emerson and I’m going to tell you a little bit about myself. I love broadway, dancing, singing, acting and listening to music. I really want to move to new yours and be on broadway. My dream role is Glinda from the musical wicked. Some of my favorite bands are black veil brides and falling in reverse.
I love Texas Tech (mostly because that’s where my mom went) but I really have no clue what college I want to go to. I have an obsession with Les Miserables, in fact, I’m a crazy fangirl. I don’t really know what to say….. Well that’s a bit about I hope you enjoyed it.

1 Comment on About Me

1. Marsha Ratzel
    March 9, 2014 at 7:02 pm (10 years ago)

Hi Emerson (cool name). My name is Mrs. R and I’m participating in the 2014 Student Blogging Challenge as a teacher mentor. I do this because I love blogging with my class and feel like I want to meet other students who blog. Anything that I can do to help people find their voice is something I like to do.

I read through 3 or 4 of your most recent posts. One thing I can say for sure….you have a strong point of view and you know what you think. That’s a great attribute for someone and it’s encouraging to read someone’s writing who is passionate about their topics.

From reading your About Me page, I know there are things that I share with you….I love Glinda too and Les Miserables. But I have no idea who the Black Veil Brides or Falling Reverse are. I love music from the 1960s, especially folk music, and I love opera. Sort of a weirdo combo.

It will be fun to read your posts over the next few weeks and I hope to learn more.

Mrs. R

Reply