Chances for Leadership

Being a leader is important to me so I jump at any chance I get to be a leader. It is important to me to tell others of the unjust laws against gay marriage. Now, I know a lot of people are against it but I try really hard to convince them that people in the LGBT community aren’t bad, or scary or any different then everyone else. Sure I’m not speaking about this on the news or something but I do have many rants on the school bus and I have showed a few people that it’s not bad. I just wish I could do more.

Being a leader is important to me because it could gain rights for everyone. It’s one step closer to equality in humanity. There are other people like me. If you try hard enough you can be a great leader, you might even become the president (if that is your dream or something) sometimes we need a leader to teach us about the world. We need a leader who we can rely on and know they always have our backs. We need leaders who dint care so much about power for themselves but power to everybody. We need a leader who doesn’t look at us like bugs they can squash under there expensive shoes. We need a leader who loves both their friends and their enemies. We need a leader who cares about everyone.